Are you dependent on spreadsheets for tracking production runs or managing and analysing test data?
If you're an Australian Manufacturer and have considered upgrading your spreadsheets to a more modern platform, one designed specifically to manage workflows, trace everything, and provide you with continuous quality control monitoring of your production line, consider this:
The Australian government has announced the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund to support exactly this type of upgrade.
- Eligibility criteria - strictly for Australian SME manufacturers < 200 employees (headcount)
- $50,000 to $100,000 of 1:1 match funding available in support of technology and efficiency improvements
- Eligible costs:
- Onboarding of new technology, including the subscription cost of modern cloud platforms
- Costs directly associated with the implementation or integration of this new technology
- 1:1 match funding available for a maximum of 2 years (some extensions will be considered).
- All approved projects must be completed by 30 June 2022
The Catch - you do need to act quickly: Application window closes on October 31, 2019
Contact Medulla to find out how we can help put an end to that spreadsheet.
Further information on the grant, eligibility and selection process is available here: Download PDF